What Is Career Counselling? Why I should go for it?
- As defined by UNICEF, Career Counselling or Career Guidance is a comprehensive, rights-based development approach which is designed to assist individuals in making and implementing informed educational and occupational choices, which in turn lead to their social, financial and emotional well-being.
- Choosing a career is an important task, but it may also be a difficult one. It may not be easy to decide what type of job will be the best fit, and since professionally trained career counselling at mindbeans helps people assess their skills, needs, and desires in order to find a career that works for them, this type of counselling is considered to be an important step to take before deciding on a permanent career or courses for it. Career counselling is very common worldwide and now in India also, it is becoming very popular and successful. Career counselling is simply be defined as a set of the blueprint of your success.
What Are Career Assessments?
- Career assessment is a process of assessing your best skills, strengths, and weaknesses, to figure out the best career suited for your personality. Career assessments are tools that are designed to help individuals understand how a variety of personal attributes (i.e., data values, preferences, motivations, aptitudes, and skills), impact their potential success and satisfaction with different career options and work environments.
Why is a career guidance and career counselling important?
- Career counselling and guidance, is a lifelong process, meaning that throughout your life you will change, situations will change, and you will continually have to make career and life decisions. The goal of Career Counselling is to not only help you make the decisions you need to make now, but to give you the knowledge and skills you need to make future career and life decisions.
What assessment tools are used by mindbeans?
- We use highly researched, reliable, accurate and latest scientific multidimensional tools for assessment of personality traits, aptitude, attributes, cognitive ability, motivation, values, preferences, learning patterns as well working style to understand objectively in-depth and all-round view of an individual. We have different tests for different age groups and purposes which gives the detailed outcome thus helping the individual to self-discover the hidden potential and capabilities to succeed in his professional journey.
- We are unique in a way that we have highly reliable assessment tools for both inborn talents and personality traits (DMIT) as well as acquired skills and abilities (psychometric assessment).
What is the uniqueness of mindbeans assessment tools?
- We are unique in a way that we have highly reliable assessment tools for both inborn talents and personality traits (DMIT) as well as acquired skills and abilities (psychometric assessment). We provide multilingual assessment tests and are committed to providing unlimited counselling sessions. Our Life cycle Academic Management tool is based on AI and can be assessed from primary till post-graduation.
When is the right time to start assessment, counselling and guidance?
- An individual can take career counselling at any stage of his life, however, we would recommend to take Career Counselling and assessment as early as possible so that you have enough good time to plan your professional journey and studies accordingly.
- Mindbeans provide career assessment and guidance services for all age groups which are highly reliable and accurate.
Are classes 8th and 9th too early for taking career guidance?
- Career counselling at class 8th to 10thoffers a more systematic and thoughtful way to make a better choice for themselves.
What stream should I choose after 10th?
- There is no common answer to this question. This depends on your innermost talent, aptitude, interest, values, learning style, and personality. Selecting a wrong course without identifying your traits may affect you in your future career selection.
- Mindbeans provides scientifically-based assessment tools and career suitability tests which can help you in choosing the right stream for a rewarding and successful career. Our assessment tests for class 10th are free, we charge only for report, its evaluation and counselling/guidance services.
Do you provide career counselling online?
- Our career assessment tests are online and free and are multilingual. We offer a unique combination of face to face and virtual career guidance services.
Do you involve parents also in the counselling process?
- Parents serve as a major influence in their children’s career development and career decision- making, hence we also engage parents in the career counselling and development process so that they can also understand the personality, learning style, individuals preferences, innermost talent and potentiality of their children and thus supporting them in exploring their “dream jobs” instead of influencing them of their own or social-driven career choices.
- We also guide the parents regarding their rational inputs and own influence (what and how much) in career decisions of their children, latest career options/methodology/learning platforms/critical tools and facilitating programs etc.
What is the duration of mindbeans’ assessment test?
- Our career assessment test usually takes 30 to 40 minutes and are multilingual. Once the test is completed, the assessment report is generated by AI-based technology platform as per the inputs given during the assessment test.
- Our assessment can be completed online in just 30-40 minutes but its effects will last a lifetime
Are assessment tests chargeable?
- Mindbeans assessment tests and career suitability tests are free for all. We just charge for report generation, evaluation, counselling and other services.
What are the process of career counselling of mindbeans?
- Mindbeans follows a holistic approach in identifying the individual aptitude, style, orientation and innermost talent followed by suggesting best-fit solutions thru highly reliable and accurate scientific tools.
- Our experienced certified professional counsellors, equipped with updated information as well as technology, facilitate the individual in taking the right decision on stream, course, career, institution or learning style.
- We arrange both online as well face to face multi counselling sessions to make the complete process easy and implementable. Our counselling and guidance approach is transparent as well unbiased with the systemic process of steering from the stage of confusion to absolute clarity.
How I will understand the assessment report to take its best advantage?
- Our detailed comprehensive report reflects the multidimensional personality traits and learning style so that the same can be applied on a daily basis. Evaluation of the assessment report is the key and the most critical part of the whole process.
- Our hard-core experienced counsellors do the 360-degree evaluation, making it understandable to an individual in simple terms and thus helping them in taking right decision in selecting appropriate stream, course or career.
- Based on report and personality traits, we do personalized profiling of an individual by the scientific process of extrapolating information and algorithm so that the individuality and uniqueness are reflected without any deviation.
Who does my career counselling?
- When you register for our careers advice programme, you are assigned a career counsellor who is a fully qualified, experienced and expert in career counselling. Your career counsellor will analyse your results, draw on their vast knowledge of careers to research your opportunities, and then sit with you to discuss those possible career paths and help you to decide what career is best for you.
I am a working professional. Is it too late for me to make a career change or shift to a new career?
- It’s never too late to pursue professional fulfilment and a healthy work/life balance. In fact, countless people change careers, many of them later in life.
- Mindbeans has helped a lot of professionals in deciding the right fit career choice thru their scientific assessment and competency mapping tools followed by skill up gradation inputs.
- We also offer full counselling services to working professionals with respect to mid-career reviewand correction by understanding and leveraging individual key strengths besides suggesting best fit add on courses which can accelerate their professional journey.
- Executiveand Life Coaching are our most successful and trusted tools for working executives.
In which language I can take assessment tests?
- Mindbeans offers assessment tests in multilanguage to empower the students and professionals across geography in achieving their ambitious personal, professional and academic aspirations in a cost and time-efficient manner by leveraging our well researched, reliable, successfully proven scientific assessment tools, assisted by our rich experienced mentors and technology-driven platform.
What I should choose mindbeans? What is USP of mindbeans? Why is mindbeans important for me?
- mindbeans follows a holistic approachwith each of its candidates irrespective of the pressure created by family/ peer/social group in identifying the individual aptitude, style, orientation and innermost talent followed by suggesting best-fit solutions as well support wrt career, course, stream and institute and thus empowering them in pursuing their path so that they can make their own unique
- We provide highly reliable, latest,scientificassessment tools and technology-driven platforms to discover, explore and further understand themselves for choosing their own dream career with least regret
- Our expert counsellors act as a catalystin navigating them to their passion-driven profession for deeper impact and personal satisfaction.
- We also offer full counselling services to working professionals with respect to mid-career reviewand correction by understanding and leveraging individual key strengths besides suggesting best-fitted add on courses which can accelerate their professional journey.
How do I make the payment for the program?
- We accept payments thru different options like net banking, debit/credit/reward card, wallets etc. which are safe, convenient and error-free, an individual can choose as per his preference.
What are the services mindbeans offer?
- Mindbeans offers a wide range of services customised for every individual right from primary class students to working professionals.
- We also have unique and unparalleled services and products for schools, colleges and institutes.
- Our Corporate Learning & Development vertical has been a pioneering force in helping the organisations for developing leaders and their employees who transform organizations for higher productivity, revenue and profitability.
What is DMIT Test?
- Dermatoglyphic Analysis is a scientific term for the analysis of fingerprint. It is a method to sum up by actuarial and background system – giving the minute profile and data to make each individual to discover their natural brain potentials, advantages and disadvantages thoroughly, understand their own personality, learning style, natural advantages/disadvantages and the behaviour through the professional analysts’ interpretation and analysis.
Is DMIT assessment only for kids?
- Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis can be applied to both children and adults. But usually, it is advisable to take this assessment after 3 years as fingerprints of kids sometimes due to the delicate and soft skin fingerprints may not get captured properly.
How DMIT assessment is useful for kids?
- DMIT assessment helps to discover the inborn traits/characteristics and to know the 9 Multiple Intelligences of a kid viz Interpersonal Intelligence, Intrapersonal Intelligence, Logical/Mathematical Intelligence, Visual-Spatial Intelligence, Verbal-Linguist Intelligence, Kinaesthetic Intelligence, Musical Intelligence, Naturalist Intelligence, Existential Intelligence.
- It also helps to enhance the learning experience by identifying preferred learning styles (kinaesthetic, auditory or visual learner) and to have a clear view on the type of education method best suits their inborn learning style.
- DMIT assessment reveals hidden talents and an insight into a child’s inborn talentthus helping the parents in making the academic and career choices easier.
How reliable is DMIT assessment?
- “Since years many scientists and medical doctors have used genetics, embryology, Dermatoglyphs, anthropology and anatomy as a basis to observe, analyse, validate and conclude the result of Dermatoglyphs. It has been the most advanced and useful tool to understand the potential functioning of brain lobes. As fingerprints are unalterable and are never influenced by environment, behaviours, companies & moods, the reliability of the fingerprint analysis remains on top. The accuracy is up to 95%” and widely used in many countries.
How is DMIT Assessment in comparison to other conventional assessment methods?
- Conventional Testing uses a questionnaire format where most of the time answers can be influenced by the emotional and mental state, whereas DMIT is unaffected by such parameters hence offering the most vivid and reliable results.
How DMIT is useful to different age groups and individuals?
- DMIT is useful for small kids to help parents understand their children.
- DMIT is useful for students for career counselling, guidance and knowing the learning style.
- DMIT is useful for individuals to discover and understand themselves.
- DMIT is a tool used by HR to find the right candidate for a job.
- DMIT is also useful for relationship counselling between 2 individuals.